Steps to a New Job
The job seeker's step-by-step guide to the Paragon Process.
- Send us your resumé by clicking here, or by fax, or mail.
- We'll thoroughly review your resumé then audit our current available positions.
- After comparing your qualifications to our open positions, we'll discuss specific
opportunities that meet your needs. When we find a match, we'll ask if you're
interested and submit your resume (with your permission).
- If we don't find a match right away, we'll keep your resumé in our database, which
is thoroughly searched every time we receive a new job opening. We will contact you
again to confirm your interest and availability before submitting your resumé.
Fees are paid by hiring companies, not by our candidates.
Paragon Recruiting provides direct placement; contract placement for a
specific project or defined time period; and contract-to-hire placement
(candidates remain Paragon employees for six months and then may be hired
by the client company). All fees are paid by our client companies, not our
Contract-placement employees of Paragon receive the following benefits:
- 2 week pay periods (direct deposit)
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus